Customer Service Advisor
We are currently looking for driven individuals to join our fast-paced, Technical Support team based in Brighton. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide excellent product support and be the first point of contact for all enquiries from our global partners and customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries via a range of communication channels, including call, email & Skype
- Provide world class, first line product support
- Troubleshoot with installers and customers to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Accurately keep full and up to date customer records
- Work closely with other teams in Paxton to test new products and features before launch into the market
Skills & Experience
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a winning attitude and passion for technology
- Show strong problem solving and customer servicel abilitiesMulti task and manage a high volume of enquiries simultaneously
- Empathise with customers and remain calm in a busy environment
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com.