Join our Internal Applications team based in our Brighton office, where you will play a key role within the IT function in the continued maintenance, support and development of Paxton’s bespoke applications infrastructure. You will be assisting business users and stakeholders in the creation of robust, efficient and user-friendly applications across a variety of different technologies and languages that meet the ever-changing needs of a dynamic and growing organisation.
- Use industry standard development methodologies to develop applications using C#, .NET Framework, SQL Angular JS, HTML and CSS
- Follow the internal processes (our development model and the publishing strategy)
- Work with business analysts and technical team lead to understand their requirements, produce development project plan, and develop according to plan
- Testing of other developers’ applications to ensure they meet expectations and will deliver the stakeholders requirements.
- Ensure appropriate business approval is sourced and change note documentation is completed prior to release to the Production environment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- An analytical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbally and written communication skills
- Some experience or basic knowledge of development in C#, SQL, HTML
- An excellent eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.