Field Training Engineer
Join our product training team where you will deliver training to installation companies, distributors and end users.Training may take place at the customer’s premises or a suitable location booked by them or Paxton. The role is based from home so ideally we are looking for someone based in Milton Keynes as you will be travelling to sites across North London and Midlands, with the occasional travel to our office in Brighton.
- Deliver practical hands on training sessions at seminars and training days hosted by Paxton across North London and East Midlands
- Provide effective support to the Field Sales team during Paxton hosted seminars
- Provide technical training at distributor hosted events
- Ensure equipment used for training sessions is in good order and there is sufficient literature
- Forward sales opportunities to the Sales team
- Provide training for end users at their premises
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Some experience providing training on a technical subject would be advantageous, this can be inhouse training as well.
- Excellent verbally and written communication skills
- Proven experience delivering presentations
- A flexible approach but the ability to plan and organise your day with minimal supervision
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.