Join our team based in our Brighton office where you will specialise in design for print and digital projects for the Paxton brand and global audiences. The role provides designs assets, photography and ideas for a variety of materials including literature, email campaigns, internal communications and Paxton’s global digital presence. You will be managing the projects end-to-end including for example, campaign creation, working with stakeholders to gather and present ideas, submitting final artwork to advertising contacts, and creating end of campaign reports.
- Deliver design assets such as print materials, digital marketing, advertising, illustration and photography to support Paxton’s needs, across multiple platforms including print marketing, electronic direct mails (EDMs), websites, internal communications & press campaigns.
- Produce new ideas and concepts for integrated campaigns and develop design briefs to meet time and budget constraints, solving issues in a creative manner.
- Maintain and update Paxton’s global websites, create engaging content including static and moving images, diagrams, and photography.
- Design large format graphics to attract attention to the Paxton brand at trade shows and global events.
- Represent Marketing Communications by covering company events to promote the Paxton brand with photography.
- Take ownership of creative briefs and work with key stakeholders to understand the requirements of projects.
- Co-ordinate team tasks and activities using organisational tools such as Basecamp, GANTT charts, our internal helpdesk system and 6 step project planner in PowerPoint.
- Assist with monitoring and measuring the success of projects using analytics and asset tracking.
- Be prepared to travel out of normal working hours and stay overnight to help co-ordinate and attend marketing communications events, such as trade shows, exhibitions, award ceremonies, seminars, etc.
Experience & Skills
- Good industry experience working as a Graphic Designer.
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS and web design, responsive design for a variety of platforms.
- Degree or relevant qualification in graphic design, visual communications, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver.
- DSLR photography experience and editing in Lightroom.
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
To play an important part with the market leader in the access control industry, click apply now