Join our Human Resources team based in our Brighton office, where we support not only our UK employees, but those internationally. As a HR Administrator in the team, you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of activities across the entire HR function. Not only will you provide administrative support, but you will get involved in on-boarding new employees, arranging our wide range of employee benefits, training, reporting, and presenting and being the first point of contact for HR support across the business.
With Paxton being in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for and having this level of exposure to all things HR, this really is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps into HR, or wanting to further their career and experience in HR. We do ask a lot, but we provide a lot back in return, and in our team, we are all there to support and help each other. We are looking for an organised, customer focused and self-driven team player with a background in administration who is looking for a career in Human Resources.
- Support the human resources team by acting as the first point of contact by phone and the HR inbox.
- Report and analyse data, investigating or escalating issues where necessary and presenting information back to the HR Team.
- Responsible for administering employee changes in relation to their benefits, role and leaving the business. This includes updating and maintaining internal and external systems.
- Support the Resourcing team when needed to welcome new starters to the business and conducting the corporate induction presentation
- Support the management of the Company benefits and liaising appropriate to ensure these are accurately reflected in payroll.
- Responsible for coordinating and booking in all meetings, workshops and training events for the HR team and Managers.
- Supporting the HR Team and managers by taking notes of informal and formal meetings as and when required.
- Coordinating the development and bug-fixing of the HR Portal as appropriate, liaising with our IT team as necessary to sort these.
- Raising purchase orders and processing of invoices
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver presentations with confidence and professionalism
- Previous experience in an administrative role, analysing data and organising diaries of others
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office programmes at an intermediate level
- Some experience in human resources would be advantageous but is not essential
- Highly organised, customer focused and a team player.
How to Apply
To play an important part with the market leader in the access control industry, click apply now