Inside Sales Representative
Join our inside sales team based in our Greenville, SC office where you will be responsible for outbound telemarketing campaigns. These campaigns will vary in nature from appointment making for the Regional Sales Management team, following up sales visits, making sure training classes are full, following up on trade show leads, through to fact-finding and research while working hand in hand with the sales organization.
- Follow up on training sessions and trade show leads within a set time from when the training takes place
- Assist the field sales with tasks that include quotes for customers, sending out literature, and being the inside point person for customers when field sales are not available
- Keep full and accurate call records of all telephone activity including details on customers who attended training and trade shows as well as clear and specific actions
- Attend training courses as and when required
- Attend sales meetings as needed which on occasion these may be off-site and require travel.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in a Inside Sales environment is essential
- Sales experience in the access control/security industry would be advantageous
- Ability to quickly build rapport on the telephone
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus
- Able to handle multiple tasks and varying challenges without losing focus on the key objectives.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com.