Internal Sales Representative
We are currently looking for a self motivated, results- driven individual to join our fast paced UK Sales Team based in Brighton.
As an Internal Sales Representative you will be responsible for inbound sales enquiries such as quotations requests, the arranging of meetings for the Account Managers and ensuring fluid, cross team communication.
- Handle all inbound sales enquiries via call & email
- Provide technical and sales support for projects
- Generate quotations for installers
- Help organise events and meetings that require the external teams’ attendance
- Achieve campaign-related targets such as calls per day, sales closure rates, appointments booked as a percentage of calls made, etc
- Attend meetings as needed. Occasionally off-site and require staying away from home
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet challenging objectives in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- An understanding of quote generation
- Ability to consider travel requirements whilst booking meetings
- Experience working in a telesales environment with the ability to solution sell and upsell
- An understanding of technical / IT / security sales desirable
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please click apply now.