We are currently looking for someone to join our fast paced, Supply Chain team based in Brighton.
As an Inventory Controller, you will maintain and control key materials and supply chain processes, including inventory, demand planning and forecasting.
- Ensure an appropriate level of control over inventory by implementing agreed policies
- Take responsibility for inventory related topics– management and reporting of stock, stock transactions and stock related KPIs.
- Management of customer and supplier consignment processes including end of year auditing and maintenance of accurate records for standard and VMI processes.
- Be responsible for collating and managing stock disposals
- Provide reports and analysis on inventory to identify areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for Supply Chain product master data and ensure that data is set up correctly
- Be responsible for updating forecast data and create monthly spend reports to help with future cash, cost and stock projections
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some practical supply chain, operations or data analysis experience in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong maths and I.T ability – Maths/Science A level or equivalent
- Advanced user of programs such as Microsoft Excel and Access
- Good understanding of purchasing, manufacturing and logistics processes