Join our Training Team based in our Brighton office, where you will be responsible for delivering high quality training to installation companies that attend at our premises. You will also be given the opportunity to work towards a Learning & Development Practitioner Level 3 qualification.
- Provide high quality technical training sessions for installers, at Paxton offices.
- Support Field Training Engineers deliver practical hands-on training sessions at seminars and training days hosted by Paxton across the country when needed.
- Deliver high quality product training in a virtual environment.
- Ensure equipment used for training sessions is in good order and there is sufficient literature.
- Support the administrative process of enrolling installers into training sessions.
- Support installers enrolment into the Learning Management System and basic troubleshooting for users.
- Assist in the creation of training courses, for delivery in-person, virtually or via eLearning.
- Provide support in the preparation, set up and delivery of exhibitions and roadshows as required.
- Collaborate with the Sales team identifying sales opportunities and provide feedback from training.
Skills & Experience
- Energetic with a passion for providing high quality technical training.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills and customer service focus.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and varying challenges.
- Ability to absorb technical information and communicate it in a language appropriate for the audience.
- A good level of PC literacy with experience using Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Experience in a customer facing or coaching role desirable.
How to Apply
To play an important part with the market leader in the access control industry, click apply now