Reception and Facilities Administrator
Join our team based in our Brighton office where you will work closely across the Facilities and Reception functions to perform a variety of administrative and hospitality tasks across all sites. The Reception and Facilities Administrator is responsible for the management of facilities services and processes that support the visitor and contractor experience whilst maintaining H&S compliance.
- To ensure the highest standards of Customer Service are constantly in place so that all visitors expectations are met and exceeded
- Admin tasks include booking Pool Cars, ordering Stationery, recording staff absence, deal with incoming and outgoing post, Installer and Literature Requests etc.
- Putting out milk, fruit and snacks each morning across two buildings.
- Managing invoices using our PO system ensuring contractors, vendors and suppliers are paid correctly and expenses are posted to specific codes for accurate budgeting
- Develop positive working relationships with all departments, managers, and Directors
- Set up and clear meetings as and when required and deal with any hospitality requirements for these meetings
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Some administration and customer service experience is essential for the role
- Some experience working in hospitality would be advantageous
- Highly customer focused
- Proactive and highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills – must be able to form effective working relationships with people at all levels