Senior Software Engineer
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
- Contribute to best practice in software development and is willing to mentor more junior members of the team
- Contributes to decisions regarding the overall architecture of our software platforms
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Solid development experience using Angular 5+, HTML5, Typescript, and C#
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL database
- Good communicator, able to effectively interact with range of technical and non-technical colleagues.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com.