We are retiring the Paxton Extranet for Installers and replacing it with the Paxton Portal. In order to use the Portal, you will need to migrate your account. Next time you visit the Extranet you will be prompted to complete this process, using the steps below. If you experience any difficulties during the process, please contact our Technical Support team who will be happy to help.
1) When you log in, you will be presented with the Migration Wizard. Please enter your existing Extranet login details.
2) Enter your email address.
3) If your email address is not recognised, a new Paxton Portal account will be created for you. To do this, you will be asked to enter your first and last name.
4) Upon successful completion of the migration, you will be sent an email containing a link to create your new Paxton Portal password.
5) To set your password, please click on the Reset Password link in the email you receive (pictured below).
6) Your new password must contain more than 7 characters, and meet with our Strong Password policy.