Introducing Paxton10 – Access Control | Video Management | One System
February 1, 2021
GREENVILLE, South Carolina – Paxton Inc. is excited to introduce Paxton10 – our most powerful system yet. The system combines access control, video, FREE Bluetooth® smart credentials (with zero license fees), feature-rich software and, for the first time, Paxton10 cameras, all in one system.
Paxton’s Vice President Sales, Jonathan Lach, said: “Using the latest technology to combine access events and video footage in one place, Paxton10 will simplify site management and security and offer customers something they’ve never seen before. We believe it’s a game-changing system. From the feedback we have received so far, our installers are very excited about the direction we are going with Paxton10, particularly with the new technology. People really understand the need for a unified platform in the mid-market.”
The innovative new product is available from Paxton’s approved distribution partners so customers can now start benefitting from our easy-to-install, and most powerful system.
Features of Paxton10 include:
• Access and video fully integrated on one, license free platform
• FREE Paxton10 smart credentials (zero license fees) –Bluetooth® wireless technology allows smartphones, tablets, or smartwatches to be used in place of traditional keys or electronic tokens
• Remote management – providing installers with the option to offer a full security management service to their clients. The software can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
• Multi-site management functionality allows a single system to span buildings in different cities, states or countries
• Paxton10 cameras – a first for Paxton, embedded with software engineered specifically for Paxton10
• Modular, single door system – ease of install and flexibility, with distributed intelligence to increase reliability
• Scalable from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 cameras
• Fully compatible with Paxton products; PaxLock wireless door handles and video door Entry system
• Migration path from Paxton’s flagship Net2 access control system
• Supported by wide range of installer tutorial videos and software wizards
• Integrates with fire and intruder alarms to simplify building management
Paxton is inviting installers to sign up for virtual Paxton10 Installer Training, to help them get familiar with the new system and offer their customers something new. The in-depth course will cover everything needed to install, configure, and maintain a Paxton10 system. Installers can register for Paxton10 training on the Paxton website.