Quick Links Menu
Jump straight to the resource you need!
1) Our Solutions
2) Watch 30-min Webinar
3) Download Guide
5) Tutorial Videos
6) Technical Docs
7) Government Guidelines
Quick Links Menu
Jump straight to the resource you need!
Contactless Entry & Exit
Hygienic access, touchless entry and exit points to stop the spread of germs.
Flexible Access Permissions
Meet social distancing guidelines, limit access to high traffic areas and implement one-way routes of movement to prevent crossover and cross-contamination.
Know how many people are in your building and control people numbers to meet social distancing guidelines.
NEW Net2 Tutorial Videos
Net2 has been specifically developed to support social distancing and make buildings COVID-secure. We have created a range of videos to help with your most frequently asked questions. We are continuing to add to these all the time so make sure you follow us on social media so you never miss out!
Net2 Tutorials - Introduction to COVID-Secure solutions
Net2 Tutorials - Occupancy Management /COVID-Secure/
Net2 Tutorials - Flexible Access Permissions /COVID-Secure/
Net2 Tutorials – Checkpoint Control /COVID-secure/
Net2 Tutorials - Thermal Cameras Integration /COVID-Secure/
Net2 Tutorials - Contactless Access Control /COVID-secure/
Already Paxton’s Net2 could do so much to help with on-site controls, and now with the new occupancy feature, Paxton’s Net2 can do so much more.
Colin Todd, MMV Contracting Ltd
FREE COVID-Secure Guide for You and Your Customers
This guide has been created to help you support your customers in meeting the new UK Government guidelines.
In this guide, we outline the key areas to ensure your customers meet the new standards. We explain how Net2 access control will help them to meet the practical considerations of how to operate safely in the workplace today.
UK Government Guidelines
Working safely during coronavirus – guides from GOV.UK for you to download
Here is a quick link to the right guides that cover a range of different working environments. We would strongly recommend that you use the helpful guides put together alongside the supporting materials we have made for you and your customers.
1) Where can I get access to the referenced Government documents? They are available on the UK Government website.
2) Can Net2 occupancy management be connected to a traffic light system (e.g. staff/customer toilets) to assist management of the numbers of people entering? Yes, via the use of triggers and actions. See our application note for more information.
3) Can you use a smartphone to access a Net2 system remotely? Yes, through the Paxton Connect App or the Net2Online user interface.
4) When will the temperature screening hardware integration be available? This hardware integration is now available with Hikvision, Dahua, ZKTeco and Suprema.
5) Will Paxton support facial recognition tokens through the Thermal Cameras? Yes. Please refer to the operation modes of the thermal cameras.
AN1068 – Access levels and time zones to reduce movement by discouraging non-essential trips within buildings and sites, for example, restricting access to some areas.
- Determine if schedules for essential services and contractor visits can be revised to reduce interaction and overlap between people, for example, carrying out services at night
- Minimise worker congregation at bottlenecks such as timeclocks, entrances and exits and maintaining social distancing during shift handovers
- Stagger break times to reduce pressure on breakrooms or places to eat
AN1128 – Door groups to separate sites into working zones to keep different groups of workers physically separated as much as practical.
AN1023 – Configuring areas or groups where people are split into teams or shift groups, fixing these teams or shift groups so that where contact is unavoidable, this happens between the same people. For those workers who are required to travel and stay away from home in onsite accommodation, creating fixed groups of workers so that where contact is unavoidable, this happens between the same people.*
AN1189 – Custom reports in Net2 to maintain a record of all visitors.
AN1197 – Net2 Occupancy management allows you to set a maximum occupancy level of any given area to allow you to maintain control of the density of people in an area.*
AN1198 – Setting up a traffic light system using Net2 Occupancy Management
AN1129 – Using advanced permissions
AN1142 – Conditional access
AN1143 – Setting temporary access rights
AN1079 – Lighting control using Triggers and Actions
AN1091 – How to achieve the best read range with hands free equipment
AN1082 – Hands free – How does it work?
AN1175 – Access control from your phone*
AN1122 – How to configure Security Lockdown*
AN1063 – Configuring anti-passback*
*Requires Net2 Pro software to be installed
Invixium Titan Facial Reader with Thermal Enhancement Kit – view instructions
FDP – 3000 Thermi-Scan Reader – view instructions
Genie WIP2FRTMTP – view instructions
Dahua Thermal Temperature Station – DHI-ASI7213X-T1 – view instructions
Hikvision Face Recognition Terminal (Minmoe) – view instructions
ZKTeco SpeedFace Reader – SF1008+ & SF1005-V+ – view instructions
Supremas FaceStation 2 – view instructions
Project Support and Free Installer Training
Don’t forget you can book a remote meeting with your Sales team if you would like some additional support AND we have two options available for you to complete our free installer training.
Here are your useful links to get started!
Market leading access control and door entry
Over 30 years experience
Unrivalled technical and sales support