What is Paxton10?
Access control & video management on a single platform. Combining next generation access control and video management on one user-friendly, online interface means you can manage the security of your site easily.
The hands-on workshops are delivered by our expert in-house training team and are designed to give you all the tools and knowledge you need to install and configure the Paxton10 hardware and online software. As well as installation techniques and fault finding, this session will expand your system knowledge to fully utilise the feature-rich online software across multiple sites and provide an in-depth overview of device configuration and management.
What’s will be covered?
- Setting up the Paxton10 Server on your network
- Configuring the Paxton10 user interface
- Hands on setup of Paxton10 cameras
- Managing multiple sites from a single location
- Getting the most from Paxton10 software
- Alarm integration
- Fundamental troubleshooting tips
Training sessions typically last around 8 hours, with all equipment and refreshments provided.