Paxton10 Roadshow Visitor Terms & Conditions
Important information for visitors to our events
These terms and conditions apply to visitor registrations for the Paxton10 Roadshows, organised by Paxton Access Ltd (“we/our/us”).
As a potential visitor to a Paxton10 Roadshow (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to Paxton Access Ltd to attend a Paxton10 Roadshow. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Paxton Access Ltd. Once registration is received it will be confirmed in writing (including, without limitation, by email). If you do not receive written confirmation, we cannot confirm your registration has been successful. In this instance, please contact Paxton Access Ltd on 01273 811011.
- Registrations require a £45.00 fully refundable deposit, to secure a space at your chosen event. Once you have attendance has been confirmed at the Paxton10 Roadshow, you will receive a full refund of your deposit in 5-10 working days.
- Your registration is issued for your personal use only, and cannot be transferred to a third party. If you are unable to attend the event for which you have registered, you can transfer your registration to an alternative event on another date. To arrange, please contact Paxton on 01273 811011.
- Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of an event, in each case without liability. Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability. In this case, your deposit will be refunded in full without attendance at the event.
- Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where an event is postponed, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled edition of that event (unless we notify you otherwise).
- Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from, the event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of Paxton Access Ltd, represents a security risk, nuisance or disturbance to the event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Paxton Access Ltd, the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the event.
- All unauthorised filming, sound recording and photography, or the unauthorised transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information, is expressly prohibited at the event.
- You consent to filming, sound recording and photography at the event as a visitor and you consent to the use by Paxton Access Ltd (and the use by any third party with the permission of Paxton Access Ltd ) of any such film, sound recording or photography anywhere in the World for promotional, marketing and other purposes, in perpetuity.
- The personal information which you provide to Paxton Access Ltd will be held by us on a database. It will be used only to provide the products and services you have requested from us. This information will be kept in a secure location and will not be shared with any third party.
- Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, Paxton Access Ltd and all entities within Paxton Access Ltd (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Paxton10 Roadshows. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded. Paxton Access Ltd and all entities within Paxton Access Ltd (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Event is staged.
Disclaimer for Activities
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme. Paxton Access Ltd warns that some activities may be physically demanding and/or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the visitor programme is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health. You also accept that it is entirely your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Paxton Access Ltd and all entities within Paxton Access Ltd (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) hereby disclaim any liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise arising from your participation in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme (including, without limitation, any activities held outside of, or incidentally to, the main Event that you are visiting).
If you wish to contact us in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact us at: Paxton Access Ltd, c/o Paxton10 Roadshows, Paxton House, Home Farm Road, Brighton, BN1 9HU.