What is Paxton BLU?
Paxton BLU is a cloud-based access control system. The system can be managed from anywhere via any Internet connected PC or smart device.
Paxton BLU offers a flexible approach to site security as it can be configured without a local server* and is therefore ideal for a range of applications, including remote or unmanned sites, where previously access control has not been an option.
Paxton BLU also offers the added benefit of a dealer managed system, allowing user and site administration to be conducted without repeat visits.
*If no local network connection is used then optional Paxton BLU 3G Modem Kit is required.
Flexibility – customer convenience
- Cloud based – access from anywhere with internet connection, via PC or smart device
- Ideal for a range of sites, including where traditional access control is not an option
- Ultimate flexibility - multi-user, multi-site
- Highly scalable - secure thousands of sites
Simplicity – get the job done quicker
- Simple set up with no local server required
- Simple token administration, onsite or remotely
- Quick, hassle free install
- No network or IT support needed with 3G Modem option
Security – offers peace of mind
- Powered by Amazon Web Services™, offering complete security
- No manual back up needed, no concerns about a server failure
How it works:Paxton BLU Master Controllers can control up to two doors and have optional cellular capability with the purchase of a Paxton BLU 3G Modem Kit. Sites can be expanded with additional Paxton BLU Expansion Controllers to secure up to 50 doors per Paxton BLU Master Controller. The Paxton BLU software allows for the logical grouping of controllers, in conjunction with compatible readers and access tokens, it provides the ability to secure over 10,000 sites
Learn more about Paxton BLU:
For more specific information regarding the Paxton BLU system please refer to the links below:
If you have any other queries regarding Paxton BLU then please get in touch with our support team at
*Please note; Paxton BLU is only available in the United States