Paxton Dealer Training
We offer practical, hands-on training for our Net2 system. Our single day training is designed to provide you with the essential knowledge needed to install Paxton Access products.
Our Net2 system is an advanced PC based access control solution offering centralized administration and control of sites ranging from one, to one thousand doors and with up to 50,000 users. The range gives dealers numerous options to present to clients.
Training is free to attend and takes the form of short lectures followed by practical, hands-on sessions to help dealers get familiar with the system in the classroom. Training includes installation techniques, fault finding, administration, and use of the system.
Choose the right workshop for you:
For dealers new to Paxton:
- You will experience the complete Net2 system and see the full product range.
- This training day covers everything needed to install, commission and support Net2, as well as integration options specific to your business.
- Attend this training if you are new to Paxton and have not completed training with us before.
- This training day will focus on getting the most out of our new products and feature releases within the last year and provide the opportunity to consolidate your knowledge of Net2.
- Attend this training if you are already an experienced Paxton dealer or have previously completed training with us.
Both courses cover the following content:
- Practical networked and wireless access control installation and configuration
- Hands on application of networked video door entry using Net2 Entry and its integration potential
- Integrating Net2 with your customer’s other security functions, such as video
- Using IO boards and configuring Triggers & Actions to automate functions getting the most from the system
- Net2 software, from installation to integration, and best practices for managing the system
- Best practices and troubleshooting the system
**Paxton training is open to security installation companies only