What is Net2?
Designed to make the management of any building very simple. Net2 is our networked access control system. It can be administered using one or more PCs and can be monitored and managed from a central location. It is a complete solution that encompasses wireless and door entry.
The hands-on workshops are delivered by our expert in-house training team and are designed to give you all the tools and knowledge you need to install and configure the Net2 hardware and software. As well as installation techniques and fault finding, this session will expand your system knowledge to fully utilise the intuitive software to help you to control sites with up to 1,000 doors and 50,000 users.
What will be covered?
- Practical networked and wireless access control installation
- Efficient commissioning of the Net2 system
- Best practice management of the system using the Net2 software
- Unlocking the power & flexibility of Triggers and Actions
- Integrating Net2 with third party products such as CCTV, fire or intruder alarms
- Setting up remote access and using Net2Online
- Fundamental troubleshooting tips
Training sessions typically last around 8 hours, with all equipment and refreshments provided.