Paxton Announces Official Launch of New Single Platform Access & Video System ‘Paxton10’
South Africa – 2nd July 2020
Paxton’s next generation access control and video management system, Paxton10, officially launched in South Africa on 2nd July 2020. Paxton10 is the next step in complete security solutions and combines access control with video management on a single, straightforward platform, with zero license fees.
Paxton’s Chief Sales Officer, Gareth O’Hara, said: “Using the latest technology to combine access events and video footage in one place, Paxton10 will simplify site management and security and offer customers something they’ve never seen before. We believe it’s a game-changing system. From the feedback we have received so far, our installers have told us they’re very excited about the direction we are going in with Paxton10, particularly with the new technology. People really understand the need for a unified platform in the mid-market.”
The innovative new product is available from Paxton’s approved partners so customers can now start benefitting from the easy-to-install, yet powerful system.
- Access and video fully integrated on one, license free platform
- Paxton10 smart credentials – in-built Bluetooth® wireless technology allows smartphones, tablets or Apple Watches to be used in place of traditional keys or electronic tokens
- Remote management – providing installers with the option to offer a full security management service to their clients. The software can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Paxton10 cameras – a first for Paxton, embedded with software engineered specifically for Paxton10
- Modular, single door system – ease of install and flexibility, with distributed intelligence to increase reliability
- Scalable from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 cameras
- Fully compatible with Paxton products; PaxLock wireless door handles and video door Entry system
- Migration path from Paxton’s flagship Net2 access control system
- Supported by wide range of installer tutorial videos and software wizards
- Integrates with fire and intruder alarms to simplify building management
Paxton are inviting installers to sign up for virtual Paxton10 Installer Training, to help them get to grips with the new system and offer their customers something new. The in-depth course will cover everything needed to install, configure, and maintain a Paxton10 system. Installers can register for Paxton10 training on the Paxton website.
Watch the Paxton10 product video