New Audio Monitor Completes Award-Winning Net2 Entry Range
Brighton, UK – 2nd April 2019
Paxton has launched the Net2 Entry Audio monitor, bringing a simple, cost-effective option to the versatile Net2 Entry range.
The audio monitor fully supports all existing Net2 Entry functionality where video is not required and completes the award-winning range.
Its key features are:
- A sleek, contemporary design to fit discreetly into its surroundings
- Flexible installation – can be wall-mounted or used with an adjustable desk stand
- Available with or without a handset
- Action buttons configurable for a range of needs
- Optional connection to a sounder or beacon to offer enhanced, accessible call notification
Gareth O’Hara, Chief Sales Officer, said: “We are delighted to see the audio monitor complete our Net2 Entry range. It means Paxton installers can now use our door entry system whatever the requirements – from high-end premium panels and monitors, to more cost-effective solutions where budgets can be restrictive.
“Net2 Entry is known for its versatility and simplicity, so the audio monitor is a natural addition and the perfect product to complete our industry-leading range.”
Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works standalone or alongside Paxton’s Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2. It consists of three components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.