Join our team based in our Brighton office where you will be responsible for building brand awareness for Paxton by communicating company, product and service key messages via our communications channels and the press across the globe. You will also be responsible for creating briefs, writing copy for targeted communications campaigns and liaising with external & internal stakeholders to drive awareness and engagement for the brand. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and providing valued communications advice and creative input then apply today.
- Implement Paxton’s global communications program in collaboration with the Marketing Communications team to meet Paxton’s business objectives. Develop and maintain key messages to promote and protect the brand in the public domain
- Develop creative copy, collaborating with the wider commercial team to co-ordinate collateral for both external and internal communications campaigns. Look for new and innovative ways to promote company events, news and product and service updates
- Source and draft news stories to gain coverage and reach our target audience via media channels. Do the same via internal communications channels to engage Paxton employees with company news
- Lead on communications activities and projects in line with the content calendar
- Develop and maintain positive day-to-day relationships with key press contacts including publishers, editors and advertising contacts. Organise press events and host journalists at Paxton premises.
- Monitor Paxton’s media coverage, managing and maintaining a clippings file. Create reports and calculate ROI on PR and communications projects to acknowledge achievements and suggest improvements.
- Recommend Paxton for awards entries and initiate media opportunities off the back of awards and Paxton’s global events calendar
- Be prepared to travel ad hoc out of normal working hours and stay overnight to help co-ordinate and attend communications events, such as trade shows, exhibitions, award ceremonies, seminars, etc.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of creating communications content for a global brand
- Passion for teamwork, positive communication and collaboration
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and excellent proofing skills
- Ability to be highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Demonstrable experience of running multiple projects from inception to delivery, managing & engaging stakeholders
- BA Hons degree in communications/marketing/PR or equivalent industry experience.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.