What is Paxton10?
Paxton10 is a single platform combining access control and video management. With Paxton cameras, smart credentials and feature-rich software, Paxton10 is our most powerful solution.
What will the workshop include?
- A hands-on session using Paxton10, our next generation access control and video management system
- Configuring Paxton10’s feature rich video management software and range of surveillance cameras
- Discover the simplicity of installing Paxton10 access control and door entry
- Configuring and managing Paxton10 software and Apps
- Learn about the native integration options in Paxton10 and how these can streamline other services within the building
- How to make the best use of Paxton’s resources and leading support including 5-year no quibble guarantee on all products
How much does Paxton10 installer training cost?
Like all our installer training, Paxton10 training is free of charge. However, due to an unprecedented demand, we now require a fully refundable £25 (£20+VAT) per person deposit to secure your space. Your deposit will be automatically refunded after you have attended the workshop.
Got a question about the deposit? Get in touch with our team, they’ll be happy to help.
Please note: Paxton training is open to security installation companies only.
For groups of 4 of more, training can be arranged at your premises for a £100 (£80+VAT) fully refundable deposit. Book now.