Our Paxton10, access control and video management software, allows system users to utilise their smartphones or smartwatches in place of electronic tokens or traditional keys. The Paxton Key app is completely free and available for iOS and Android phones, as well as Apple Watches and Wear OS.
Read on to see how the Paxton Key app can help your customers manage permanent access and temporary visitor access more easily and conveniently.
Start using Smart Credentials:
- Turn on Bluetooth® mode on the Paxton10 readers
- System Administrator to issue users with Smart Credentials via their user record in the Paxton10 user interface in the ‘Add a credential’ section
- The user receives an email containing download instructions for the Paxton Key app
- The user registers their Smart Credential in the Paxton Key app
Three reader operation modes are available to suit your end-user requirements:
- Touch to enter: tap the reader with smart device in 1m to 2m range
- Token mode: present the smart device to reader as a token
- Long range: smart device can read at 5m to 10m range, ideal for card park barriers
Learn more about how to use the Paxton Key app, here.