COSMO AD2PaxtonActive Directory
Software: COSMO AD2Paxton
Description: COSMO AD2Paxton is an easy-to-use sync tool that conveniently enables you to keep user accounts updated both in Active Directory and in Net2, making life easier for the access control manager, especially where people come and go quite quickly. While it can be used as a simple one-way syncing tool, it's real power lies in the possibility of writing back to AD.
This easy-to-use sync tool can be used as:
- A one-way sync program: it mirrors the information in the AD (personal data/card information) per profile to the corresponding Access Levels in Net2, thus centralising user/access control management in Active Directory, rather than requiring duplication of the same effort in the Net2 server.
- A two-way sync program: COSMO AD2Paxton will pull the data from AD to Net2 software, but can it re-populate data back as well. An example of this would if a user loses his card, the new card details once in put in to Net2 will automatically sync with the AD.
Real-Time Synchronization Features:
- Synchronize New Users to Paxton Net2
- Match of AD users with Access Control Users already created
- Sync any changes to User Attributes (card numbers, account expiry date, etc). Custom AD Attributes are supported
- Assign Access Level Permissions to a User either manually or automatically
- Automatically disable Users in Net2 when an account is Disabled in AD
Net2 compatibility: v5.04 onwards
Languages available: English
Schedule your personalized online demo or ask for a trial license key to find out how the COSMO.AD2Paxton User Management integration can benefit you.