EDIT’s EVM provides a GDPR compliant way of accessing and storing data for those who sign in on-site. As well as making entry and departure from your site safe, secure, and easy to manage.
Pull reports for lateness, see who is on site, and keep visitors updated; both collectively and individually of events due to happen. You can automatically email staff members when visitors sign in for pre-booked meetings.
Additionally, you can set COVID-19 messages on sign in to confirm visitors have not been symptomatic
Key benefits & features:
- Direct integration with Paxton
- Door Management and control
- Net2 users automatically imported into EVM on start-up
- Allow staff to sign in/out with a tap of their card or fob
- Easy tracking of staff’ locations (safety feature for fires)
- Simple dashboard to display key information such as staff/ visitor sign-ins, occupancy count- to help manage COVID-secure buildings
- Set in-only and out-only access/exit for COVID-19
Compatibility: Net2 v5 onwards
Languages available: English