1. What changes have Paxton made to ensure the wellbeing of their employees and their customers?
In line with best practice recommendations on staying home and social distancing, the majority of our employees are now working from home. This includes customer support, training, sales and marketing communications working from home. The core staff remaining at our premises are adhering to strict social distancing guidelines.
2. With employees working remotely, will the level of service you can provide be affected?
No, not at all. As a technology company we are well set up to use technology to our advantage to maintain excellent customer service whilst ensuring the utmost comfort & wellbeing of our Paxton team.
3. Can we expect any further changes at Paxton, as the situation progresses?
Please be assured, we are monitoring the situation daily to ensure any changes required can be implemented quickly with minimum disruption. As a technology company with a track record in responding dynamically to changing events, we are well placed to adapt while maintaining business as usual practices.
4. Can I still get support from my local Paxton Account Manager?
While in-person meetings have been temporarily postponed, Paxton are open for business. Our team of Paxton experts are ready for remotes meetings and can offer customers support on:
• Sales support
• Product demos & system overviews
• Project planning
• Quoting and commissioning support
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll process and schedule your meeting within 48 hours. Then we’ll send you the details and meet you online.
5. Is free installer training still available?
Absolutely! Simply email us at email@example.com and our experienced team of Paxton trainers will be in touch within 48 hours to schedule a remote training class dedicated to your needs. In line with government guidance, we have postponed all face-to-face training sessions for the time being, however we are continuing our commitment to live installer training.
A live web training session is the right choice for you if…
• You have a new project opportunity but require training to help you close
• You are looking for live interaction and Q&A
• You want a virtual classroom with a dedicated teacher
• You have some colleagues you would like to join training with you
• You have specific training needs
6. Are there any other ways I can access Paxton training?
Yes, Paxton training is also available online via self-paced courses on the Paxton Learning Portal. We are currently running a 30-day licence free offer, so your online training will still be completely free.
7. How do I register for the Paxton Learning Portal?
There’s just three easy steps to take before you can start your online training…
Step 1 – Register for online training using the form, here: https://www.paxton-access.com/paxton-learning-portal
Step 2 – You will receive an email containing your login details for the online training platform.
Step 3 – Login to online training at any time to complete modules on Net2, Entry, and PaxLock systems.
8. What online courses are available?
You can come away from online training ready to install the full suite of Net2, networked access control products with confidence.
Modules include, but are not limited to,:
• Door entry with Net2
• Wireless access control
• Net2 plus
• Net2 software
9. Are your Support team still on hand if I have questions or technical issues?
Yes, our Customer Support teams around the world are ready and waiting to take your call. While we have setup the majority of our team to work remotely, you won’t notice any difference in the level of support you get from us, or in the time it takes to answer your call.
10. How do I reach the Customer Support team?
The contact details for Support have not changed. You can find them on our Contact Us page.
11. Will product supply be affected by the current situation?
As a UK based manufacturer with excellent relationships with our suppliers we do not currently foresee any significant delays to the availability of Paxton products.
However, we are monitoring the situation daily and will promptly update you if anything should change.
12. Where can I stay up to date with the latest news from Paxton during this time?
We will share all updates with subscribers to our newsletter, as soon as there is news to share. If you’re not yet subscribed, you can do so here.
You can also follow our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for all the latest Paxton news and updates as well as handy hints and tips for quoting & installing security solutions.
13. Can I still get access to Paxton product information and literature, so I can prepare for upcoming projects?
Absolutely! Our brand-new website is packed with helpful information and answers to the most frequently asked questions so you can get your job done easily and still offer your customers the highest level of service.
Things to look out for:
Installer resources (in the ‘Install’ Paxton section) – your must-have toolkit for fitting and quoting Paxton products. Here you’ll find product brochures, product videos and tutorials, technical documentation and software downloads
Products & solutions – a handy guide to the benefits and uses of our core systems; Net2, Standalone, Paxton10
Who uses Paxton – real world examples and tips and tricks for quoting Paxton at a range of sites
14. What other content is available?
You can also find a range of helpful videos from product overviews to demos on our Paxton YouTube channel? Watch online to brush up on your product knowledge or why not share them with your customers via your own social media channels?