Paxton Announces Official Launch of New System ‘Paxton10’
Brighton, UK – 4th November 2019
Paxton’s next generation access control and video management solution, Paxton10, officially launched to the UK market on 4th November 2019.
Available from Paxton’s approved UK distributors, customers can now start benefitting from the easy-to-install yet powerful system, which combines access control and video management on a single platform.
- Paxton10 smart credentials – in-built Bluetooth® wireless technology allowing smartphones or Apple Watches to be used in place of traditional keys or electronic tokens
- Paxton10 cameras – a first for Paxton, embedded with software engineered specifically for Paxton10
- Multi-site management and remote access – providing installers with the option to offer a full security management service to their clients
- Modular, single door system – ease of install and flexibility, with distributed intelligence to increase reliability
- Scalable from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 cameras
- Fully compatible with Paxton products PaxLock and Entry
- Migration path from Net2
- Supported by wide range of tutorial videos and software wizards
- Integrates with fire and intruder alarms to simplify building management
The launch follows the Paxton10 Roadshow preview tour, which saw Paxton showcase the system to hundreds of installers at nine venues across the UK.
Paxton’s Chief Sales Officer, Gareth O’Hara, said: “Using the latest technology to combine access events and video footage in one place, Paxton10 will simplify site management and security and offer customers something they’ve never seen before. We believe it’s a game-changing system and, from the feedback we received at our roadshows, installers think so, too. This launch is an exciting time for Paxton and we’re so pleased to be able to share it with our customers.”
Paxton is now inviting installers to sign up for bespoke Paxton10 Installer Training, which will cover everything needed to install, configure and maintain a Paxton10 system. The free training will be held at venues across the UK. For groups of four or more, training can be arranged at your premises.
Register for Paxton10 Installer Training
Paxton10 is now available to buy from approved Paxton distributors. Find your local branch here.