Standalone training is suitable for new installers of access control and Paxton products.
Our simple and robust standalone products offer a straightforward solution for securing your customer’s premises. The session covers the installation and commissioning of the Compact and Switch2 systems.
Where & when do the workshops take place?
- Paxton Technology Centre, Brighton
- Every alternate Tuesday, 9.30am — 1.00pm
What will the Standalone workshop include?
- A practical session covering an introduction to all Compact & Switch2 products
- Learn how to quote, install and operate Paxton’s Standalone systems
- Hands-on training during which you will discover the simplicity of the Touchlock and Proximity Compacts, and the functionality of the Switch2 products
- Information on Paxton’s leading support including 5-year no quibble guarantee on all products
Please note: Paxton training is open to security installation companies only