Terms & Conditions
In person training at the Paxton Technology Centre
Important information for visitors to our training and events
These terms and conditions apply to requests for training at Paxton Access Ltd, training provided by Paxton Access Ltd (“we/our/us”).
As a customer requesting in person training (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your request.
- Your registration constitutes a request to Paxton Access Ltd for in person training at Paxton House, Brighton. . All requests are subject to acceptance by Paxton Access Ltd. Once your request is received it will be confirmed in writing (including, without limitation, by email). If you do not receive written confirmation, we cannot confirm your registration has been successful. In this instance, please contact Paxton Access Ltd on 01273 811011.
- To secure your place a £25.00+VAT fully refundable deposit is required. On completion of training you will receive a full refund of your deposit in 5-10 working days.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm agreement to adhere to the COVID-19 safety measure at our Brighton premises. Full details will be sent with your confirmed booking.
- If training is postponed or cancelled due to change in UK Government COVID-19 restrictions, your deposit will be refunded.
- If you fail to notify us of nonattendance your deposit will not be refunded.
- Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right at any time to change the format, content, and timing or any other aspect of an event, in each case without liability.
- In line with Paxton policies all attendees must complete a health declaration confirming you will not attend site if:
- You or a member of your household has a high temperature, a new persistent cough, a loss of taste or smell.
- You or a member of your household has tested positive or waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- All unauthorised filming, sound recording and photography, or the unauthorised transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information, is expressly prohibited at the training.
- You consent to filming, sound recording and photography at the Training and you consent to the use by Paxton Access Ltd (and the use by any third party with the permission of Paxton Access Ltd ) of any such film, sound recording or photography anywhere in the World for promotional, marketing and other purposes, in perpetuity.
- The personal information which you provide to Paxton Access Ltd will be held by us on a database. It will be used only to provide the products and services you have requested from us. This information will be kept in a secure location and will not be shared with any third party. We will if requested provide your details to NHS track and trace.
- Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, Paxton Access Ltd and all entities within Paxton Access Ltd (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the training session. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded. Paxton Access Ltd and all entities within Paxton Access Ltd (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Training whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Paxton Access Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Event is staged.
If you wish to contact us in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact us at: Paxton Access Ltd, c/o Paxton10 Roadshows, Paxton House, Home Farm Road, Brighton, BN1 9HU.