Customer comments

Customers who call us are asked to comment on their experience. We generally receive several opinions per day. They are automatically published here without any edits or deletions. We have so far received a total of 27,952. Below are the most recent:

25 good comments are being displayed. To view the latest 25 comments click here.
  • good (25)
  • average (0)
  • poor (0)

good
16th June 2019 at 21:20
Complimenten aan Tim en Randy. Ze kunnen het fantastisch overbrengen.

good
15th June 2019 at 23:41
Always a pleasure to meet with Keith West. He is an asset to us as dealers and a great resource for the Paxton product.

good
15th June 2019 at 15:19
Helpful and friendly

good
15th June 2019 at 09:32
I was very inpressed with your technical help,I managed to repair the system which could of caused many problems kind regards D cook

good
15th June 2019 at 07:47
Quality service, your tech support staff are brilliant.

good
15th June 2019 at 06:52
Dave support is exceptional. We are looking forward to concentrate more on Paxton ACS. Thanks a lot for the good support I think now we are going to make POC and after that the PO

good
14th June 2019 at 21:12
Judith was very helpful and sorted my questions.

good
14th June 2019 at 19:20
Very polite and helpful staff member

good
14th June 2019 at 17:20
I called Paxton Technical Support as I've just taken over the management of a residential site that has thirteen doors individually controlled and I'd run out of fobs for two of the doors. Whilst I'm slightly better than a 'technophobe' (although not much better) I understood how to add an additional batch of fobs to an existing door, but did not have a clue what to do for another door where I had no active enrolment card. The explanations were easily understood by this layman, and whilst I started the process with trepidation, I'm actually looking forward to next week's call and eventually resolving the issue.

good
14th June 2019 at 16:04
Good and informative presentation.

good
14th June 2019 at 15:57
Thanks again for the meeting we had, it was nice to meet with you and see everything in action. We are moving rapidly on the project and it was comforting to see actual equipment and get some of the back of the mind questions figured out. Thank you also for thinking of us and the service call referral. Since our face to face we have had the opportunity to perform service for one of the customers with a Paxton system and found your technical support to be very helpful. We were able to resolve the customers issue right away. Thanks again and we look forward to a continued mutually beneficial relationship!

good
14th June 2019 at 15:45
One additional point we discussed, I would like some feedback on the items returned to help identify any future issues as well as information on resolved issues similar to the software detail around bug fixes etc. Thanks

good
14th June 2019 at 15:42
Zoals altijd, dik in orde. Grtn Bart

good
14th June 2019 at 14:26
Call was answered quickly, call handler was pleasant and knowledable. Link via email followed shortly after conversation. Superb service

good
14th June 2019 at 14:05
Louis was helpful.

good
14th June 2019 at 13:28
I have recently attended the net2 2 day training course as well as having contacted the help desk a couple of times over the past weeks. I cannot express how impressed I have been with the whole setup. The knowledge base provided and the help received from the help desk have been invaluable. This may not be a great market for us as an individual contractor with the client base we currently have but the confidence that I have in both the product and the company will definitely encourage me to seek out more work relating to access control. It is currently only a very small part of our business but we hope that moving forward we can make it a much larger portion of our workload. Extremely impressed.

good
14th June 2019 at 13:17
Paxton tech support is one of if not the best in the business, an answer or a soulution to every enquiry

good
14th June 2019 at 12:49
Very helpful as always.

good
14th June 2019 at 12:17
Very quick and prompt

good
14th June 2019 at 10:00
I phoned with a product enquiry and was very quickly sent all the information as well as html links to pages explaining exactly what the system can do and what it would require. Excellent customer service and very helpfull

good
14th June 2019 at 09:32
It was our first time meeting Steve and as usual all of our questions were answered. We have used Paxton products for over 30 years and it is our default manufacturer for Access Control The products we use are reliable and manufactured to a high standard regards Mike Gorman

good
13th June 2019 at 21:18
I spoke with Jake today in tech support. I must say what a pleasant guy as well as support. It's a change as tech support in most other companies speak to you like a moron when asking for help or assistance. Jake is a credit to your tech support team and well done Paxton!

good
13th June 2019 at 20:31
Awesome

good
13th June 2019 at 19:11
Spot on as usual . Thankyou

good
13th June 2019 at 18:58
Confirmed my suspicions. All good :-)