Did you know – Paxton online training can unlock knowledge for your installations?
7th August 2023
If you’re an aspiring security installation engineer eager to expand your knowledge and skills, then our on-demand training content in the Paxton Learning Portal can help you. It is specifically designed for security installers, and accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
The Paxton Learning Portal provides a wide range of e-learning classes, allowing you to understand Paxton products at your own pace. With bite-sized modules, you have the flexibility to learn on your schedule. The training is structured by product, enabling you to select the classes most relevant and beneficial to you.
A dive into the courses:
- Net2 Plus: Gain in-depth knowledge to effectively install and configure Net2 Plus systems. This course serves as the foundation for your Net2 installation skills.
- Net2 Software: Delve deeper into the configuration and day-to-day management of your Net2 system. Modules cover user management, reporting, and database backup techniques.
- Paxton10: Discover our single platform solution that seamlessly integrates access control and video surveillance. Learn to install and configure Paxton10 hardware, including cameras, controllers, readers, and intuitive online software.
- Entry for Net2: Familiarise yourself with our award-winning door entry solution in conjunction with Net2 Access Control. Master installation, programming, and optimal utilisation of the Entry system through easily accessible modules.
- Wireless Access Control: Explore the benefits of wireless access control and understand when to employ PaxLock Pro or the Net2 nano controller for sites with restricted cabling.
Unlock the knowledge!
Whether you’re a new installer seeking a comprehensive foundation or an experienced professional honing your expertise, our simple-to-use online learning portal is your essential tool. Exclusively available to security installation engineers, we value your commitment to the security industry and aim to support your professional growth.
Register now for 30-days free access.