- Just 3 components: monitor, panel and door controller
- Compatible with Paxton, MIFARE® and HID™ 125kHz Proximity tokens, when enabled using Genuine HID Technology™ 125kHz
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
- All panels available in flush, surface and rain-hood versions – suitable for a range of environments
- Entry Premium monitor available with a host of new features including free concierge management and personalization options
- Personalize the Entry Touch panel with multiple theme options and contact images for quick visual recognition
- Intruder alarm integration – set the alarm in Net2 from the Entry panel for extra convenience
- SIP compatibility – the door can be answered from smartphone, tablet or PC
- Add a secondary IP camera to the system for higher security sites
- Pan/tilt camera functionality on the panels to capture an angled view
- Panels have a low light sensitivity camera – ideal for use day or night
- Video voicemail enables visitors to leave a video message
Networked or Standalone, which is right for you?
The Entry system can installed alongside Net2 access control, combining door entry with the key features of Net2. When using with Net2 users can unlock additional features such as intruder alarm integration and answering the door from a SIP compatible door plus, centralized management from a PC. Installing on a network alongside Net2 is particularly beneficial for larger sites wanting additional reporting features.
Entry can also be utilized in standalone mode for quick, simple installation and easy user management with our standard enrollment and shadow cards. The system is flexible and can still be utilized with our other standalone products to build an entire easy-to-use system supporting the same tokens across the site. The system can grow in line with requirements and be upgraded to an online Net2 solution, with no hidden costs.