Despite the huge number of staff, Net2 is still simple because the software is very intuitive. It is so easy to set up individual groups and different access levels for each group.
How Paxton helps secure healthcare facilities
Managing your building
Access control allows people to move freely about a building, whilst also allowing specific areas to be managed with higher security. For example, operating theatres or the pharmacy. Additional management benefits include.
- Remote access – manage your system using an app or browser from any mobile and smart device
- Timesheet – use readers to capture when employees clock in or out to help with payroll (Net2 only)
- Customized dashboards – Create bespoke dashboards to suit any user requirements (Paxton10 only)
- Video door intercom – allows you to communicate with your visitor before granting them access to your building
- Site graphics – import 2D images of your facility to give a clear visual of door open or alarm status for security personnel
- Wireless door handles – a great way to quickly secure single or multiple doors such as storage cupboards or pharmacies
- Combined CCTV & access control – a comprehensive visual overview of your site, linking access events to relevant video footage (Paxton10 only)
Setting access rights
Depending on which solution you choose, access permissions can be managed remotely from a smart device or browser, from a PC or locally at each door. Our solutions can help you manage your site with a number of access permissions.
- Smart credentials – allow users and visitors to gain access using their smartphone or Apple Watch, utilising secure Bluetooth technology (Paxton10 only)
- Temporary access – provide day patients with a token that has a time restriction if they forget to return their token
- Emergency lockdown – secure a site at the touch of a button in the event of an emergency (Net2 only)
Automated security settings
The additional automation possibilities support the smooth running of your building, saving you time and allowing you to gain more from your system than just a security solution.
- Roll call – can also be automatically generated in the event of a fire alarm to identify who is safe if the building needs to be evacuated
- Triggers and actions – administrators can easily create rules based on events in their system. For example, if a door is forced open you can receive an email notification and when integrated with CCTV, the footage too
Integrating the system
Integrating with other systems can make your building more streamlined and secure.
- Intruder alarm – control your intruder and access systems as one across different areas of your building and minimise false alarms
- Fire alarm – program your fire doors to automatically open in the event of an emergency
- CCTV – link footage to specific access events in our software
- Lift control – utilizing I/O boards the system can be configured to control access into lifts and to individual floors (Net2 only)