The Net2 system, integrated with the biometric readers, offers extremely secure and hassle free access into gym & club facilities. This low cost & simple alternative is the perfect answer for the leisure industry.
How Paxton helps secure leisure facilities
Managing your building
Our solutions can be used as an effective building management tool, providing easy, automated reporting of who is on site. Access control allows people to move freely around a building, whilst also ensuring specific areas benefit from higher security. For example, staff rooms and equipment stores.
- Manage multiple sites on a single system – only one server is required for up to 1000 doors and 1000 surveillance cameras (Paxton10 only)
- Free smart credentials – allow members and visitors to gain access using their smartphone or smartwatch, utilising secure Bluetooth technology (Paxton10 only)
- Energy saving readers – help keep costs down by switching off lights, air conditioning and electrical equipment when a room or studio is empty
- Anti-passback – prevents unauthorised users from sharing tokens
- Custom days – make short-term changes to access plans to enable one-off visitors to attend conferences and events
Setting access rights
Depending on which solution you choose, access permissions can be managed remotely from a smart device or browser, from a PC or locally at each door. Our solutions can help you manage your site with a range of access permissions.
- Video door entry – a great way to visually verify site visitors before granting access, for example new members or delivery drivers
- Multiple user groups – divide site users into groups such as ‘members’, ‘instructors’ and ‘guests’, and enable access to only the relevant areas
- Emergency lockdown – secure your building at the touch of a button in an emergency (Net2 only)
- Dual authentication – doors can be set to require a token plus PIN/biometric authentication for restricted areas to increase security
Automated security settings
Automation allows you to run your building efficiently, gaining more from your system and making it easier to associate an action to an individual, or a group of people.
- Memberships – ensure people can no longer gain access to your premises after memberships expire. Also, add an image to membership cards/user profiles to enable the system administrator to visually confirm identity
- Turnstiles – control bi-directional turnstiles within our software saving wiring time and hardware expense (Net2 only)
- Roll call – easily obtain a report listing all users currently within a specified area. Can be used in the event of an emergency, such as a fire alarm, to check everyone is safely out of the building
Integrating the system
Integrating with other systems can make managing your building more streamlined and secure.
- Integration with lighting – program utilities to switch on or off at a specific time, for example, sports pitch floodlighting (Net2 only)
- Cashless vending – load funds for food and other services onto one card, making life easier for end-users (Net2 only)
- Integrate with other systems – our systems seamlessly integrate with a range of others including biometrics, visitor management and intruder and fire alarms. Our software allows users to manage these systems all from one central platform
- Combined CCTV & access control – a comprehensive visual overview of your site, linking access events to relevant video footage (Paxton10 only)