Our solutions can be used as an effective building management tool, providing easy, automated reporting of who is on site. Access control allows people to move freely around a building, whilst also ensuring specific areas benefit from higher security. For example, staff rooms and equipment stores.
- Manage multiple sites on a single system – only one server is required for up to 1000 doors and 1000 surveillance cameras (Paxton10 only)
- Smart credentials – allow members and visitors to gain access using their smartphone or Apple Watch, utilising secure Bluetooth technology (Paxton10 only)
- Energy saving readers – help keep costs down by switching off lights, air conditioning and electrical equipment when a room or studio is empty
- Anti-passback – prevents unauthorised users from sharing tokens
- Custom days – make short-term changes to access plans to enable one-off visitors to attend conferences and events