Depending on which solution you choose, access permissions can be managed remotely from a smart device or browser, from a PC or locally at each door. Our solutions can help you manage your site with a range of access permissions.
- Temporary access – provide visitors or tradespeople with a token that has a time restriction to only allow them access for when they need it
- License free smart credentials – allow users and visitors to gain access using their smartphone or smartwatch, utilising secure Bluetooth technology (Paxton10 only)
- Door/building grouping – split a building into specific public and private areas, for example visitors or guests can be set to only access the entrance lobby
- Car parks – can be easily secured using long-range readers and hands-free tokens so only residents have access, without needing to get out of their vehicle (Net2 only)
- Wireless door handles – a great way to secure single or multiple doors such as the building manager’s office or access to the residents’ car park